CTL has a history dating back to 1998 of supplying critical components to many aerospace projects, where quality and reliability of supply are of paramount importance to our aerospace clients.
Our in-house CMM facility is used on a regular sub-contract basis, and is in great demand because of the large measuring capability allowing us to inspect & validate large undercarriage assemblies. Damage can occur for a number of reasons:- on the ground taxiing collisions, heavy landings or adverse weather conditions on landing.
Our services include:-
- Complex machining, kit supply and mechanical assemblies.
- Hard and soft capability including 6 Axis milling & turning.
- Drawing free manufacture using Pathtrace Edgecam.
- Design for fixture manufacture capability.
- Extensive machining.
Projects range from single part aerospace development projects, through to volume manufacture where we have many examples of dedicated manufacturing cells being created to satisfy specific project requirements.
We have experience in manufacturing:-
- Undercarriage main fittings L/H & R/H for Eurofighter/Typhoon.
- Airbus A340-600 Series brake rods.
- Airbus A340-600 Series MLG brake rods.
- Falcon Jet main fittings L/H R/H.
- Airbus A340-600 Lower cardan pins.
- Airbus A340-600 Retraction brackets.
- Airbus A340-600 Series Upper & Lower articulated links.
- Shackles for A350.